International Rehabilitation Consultants (IRC) provides a variety of highly individualized options for education and training of nurses and other professionals in the specialty of rehabilitation. IRC works with organizations in developing countries to help meet the educational needs of their nurses. The team at IRC will work with leaders from your organization or facility to devise a plan for staff education that is specially designed to meet your needs and improve outcomes for patients.
The process used by IRC includes:
• Initial consultation to assess the goals and objectives of leadership related to education and training of staff in rehabilitation.
• Comprehensive assessment of current knowledge as well as unique learning needs of staff.
• Development of a unique plan, including long and short-term goals, to meet education and training needs aimed at attaining the highest standards for patient care in rehabilitation nursing. A comprehensive educational package includes a plan designed using mutually agreed upon teaching-learning strategies to help facilities meet standards for CARF accreditation and help prepare nurses to successfully achieve CRRN certification.
• Thoughtfully tailored educational programs, based on the needs of your staff, that are culturally congruent and relevant. Particular emphasis is placed on increasing knowledge of staff, and improving quality care of patients in specific areas (such as stroke, TBI, spinal cord injury etc…) as identified by your leadership and management team.
• Use of a variety of teaching strategies to fit the individual needs of staff and that are developed specifically for your group. Such strategies may include individual learning modules, remote tele education, in-person workshops, pre and post testing, webinars, case studies, learning activities, and the like.
IRC’s Zoom Meeting Room:
IRC now offers Video Conferencing and Web Conferencing Services in our Zoom Meeting Room. This technology allows IRC to do training remotely to participants on desktop, mobile or other conference room systems in most parts of the world. This reduces the cost of training due to reduction in travel time. Contact our office for pricing options for our Video Conferencing Training.